Linux Gamer Guide - StrangeGamer.com:Help out
From Linux Gamer Guide - StrangeGamer.com
For general guidelines on editing this wiki please see the Manual Of Style.
 What you can do
If you want to help out with the wiki there are a lot of things where you can sart. Below is a 'small' selection of starting points. Good luck and thanks for the help ...
- Write Game Reviews and Previews.
- Replace the Game Placeholders with complete entries. See also Manual Of Style#Creating new content.
- See the category Stubs for other unfinished pages.
- Extend our Howto collection.
- Patrol and correct the existing entries. This is pure freelance work, no starting point available.
- Proofread articles. They are collected in the Proofread category.
- Fix small issues or add yet unknown info. These pages are listed in the Category:Fixme
- See the TODO page for a list of open tasks.
- Browse the wanted pages and create content for the most wanted ones.